top of page
Le Poste is the oldest house and the first house to be built on the site in 1642. The Poste has served a number of purposes over the years and has now been restored to a 2 bedroomed cottage. The detached cottage has gardens on 3 sides and views over open countryside and the valley. The gardens are well stocked with fruit trees and shrubs and a vegetable plot. There is a Large Kitchen Diner. a large lounge with picture windows onto the back garden. There is a log burner. Stairs to the first floor, there is a double bedroom a single bedroom and bathroom with shower. There is private parking for 2 vehicles.
bottom of page