The Cave was built in 1750 and was used to press apples and pears and store smaller barrels. The Cave has been renovated and provides spacious accommodation with a entrance hall, sitting room. There Is a log burner. There is a kitchen diner with a second lounge. Leading to the stairs. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms double beds can be fitted in all rooms. There is a bathroom. fully stocked Garden at the rear of the property with berry shrubs and fruit trees. Also there are several chardonney vines growing around he property. There is private parking for 2 cars.